mardi 26 août 2008

premières photos/first pics 080826



l'idée est de poster chaque jour 3 photos - pour l'idée du triptyque/haïku, une contrainte comme une autre - contrainte à laquelle je déroge dès ma première page, un peu au hasard du moment et du tri d'images de vacances. not necessarily to be accomapnied with any text - or with text in french, even if the place where i happen to be imposes its tongue. so, to be continued - à suivre.


1 commentaire:

stonelantern a dit…

Félicitations! I am thrilled you have started a Blog. I can't wait to read more. By the way - à propos de rien - I am recommending you watch the Ozu film Floating Weeds. There is a Criterion collection DVD out with Ozu's 1956 version and his earlier 1938 silent version. They are both great, and struck me first as a series of haiku, and then I decided, no, they are like Japanese linked verse. Very cool. A plus tard ma chère...